And this recipe is like of bread, a classic cannabis cooking, besause never fails, besides being our basic consumer.
So I left it because I surely will serve to your daily in the kitchen.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1/2 kilo of rice.
- 1 Litre of water
- One tablespoon of grated nutmeg.
- One tablespoon of oil or cannabis marijuana butter (recipe video below).
- Sauteed Vegetables taste (onion, zucchini, carrot)
- Salt to taste
- Curry, if you fancy
- Saute all ingredients all in olive oil or sunflower except rice and cannabis oil or butter, in a bowl and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole or pot with the rice and the cannabis oil with a liter of water and heat over low heat until it starts to boil.
- Is removed the lid of the pan or pot and wait for cooking is reduced by half.
- Cannabis oil or butter is added.
- Stir well and pour it over the rice, which will have been previously boiled and seasoned with salt.
- Some people add a few drops of curry halfway through the boil.
And ready !!
For this rice you can add more vegetables or some kind of protein like chicken.
The cannabis point, it gives the scoop oil or cannabis butter just when the rice begins to be in sweet spot.
The rise and duration of a buzz varies greatly depending on whether ingested or smoked marijuana. When smoked, the rush comes about five or ten minutes later. When ingested, can spend an hour or more until the rush is felt. Since the desired psychedelic effect is not seen immediately, sometimes we fall into the trap to keep eating, to end in an overdose. And you can still be worse since it is possible that the buzz lasts five hours or more! So while your body is used to dope, watch the amount of marijuana that you consume in a meal: it is better not to repeat than sorry. If you do not cultivate your own plants, see from where the grass comes, and make sure the buds have not been irrigated with pesticides or other chemicals that may be harmful.