Making crispy onion with cannabis
We present an original recipe that is a real classic in Indian cuisine. A staple food, easy to prepare, you can combine with any dish providing a great taste. Some marijuana crispy cooked in the most original way.
Its name originated in the Indian culture is bhujia, a food that combines lightness with a crunchy texture and succulent. Then, we show this recipe combined with marijuana and cannabis butter, which gives it an even more special touch.
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 90g flour (chickpea)
- 1 tablespoon butter cannabis
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (ground)
- ½ tablespoon sweet paprika (spice)
- 1 tablespoon whole cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- A little salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon crushed cannabis bud
- A little oil for frying (can be olive oil if you prefer)
- Cold water
- -First mix the flour with the lemon juice, melted butter and a little water until thick and smooth. To this, add the spices, cannabis, garlic, cumin and ginger. Then, add the sliced onions and mix well making sure they are well soaked ground.
- -In A pan, fryer, etc., heat the oil to 180 degrees, and when hot’re dropping teaspoons of dough into the desired shape. We left floating in the pan about two minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- -It Is important to control the temperature of the oil so it does not rise more than the advice; with this temperature will get that THC does not lose its properties and its effect to be quite strong.
- -Then we drain crispy onions on a paper towel and you’re ready to serve. It can be served with a sauce, according to the taste of each.