What do we need?
- 1 bowl to beat
- aluminum molds for muffins throwaway (in my opinion is how best left)
- plastic wrap sandwiches
- 150 grams of cannabis butter
- 150g of chocolate to melt, dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 80g sugar
- 60g of flour
How is it prepared?
- We undo the chocolate and butter in the pan to form a homogeneous mixture.
- We beat with a whisk 3 eggs into the bowl, add the sugar and we continue beating.
- We add the cocolate and already melted Butter and we continue beating until all smooth.
- We add the flour and beat until well blended.
- We Fill the molds but not to the top, leaving 1/2 to 1 centimeter because it swell. We will come out between 6 or 8 depending on how we fill.
- We wrap them with plastic covering them well and to the fridge a few hours.
- After that time we heat the oven to 170 degrees for 5 minutes, while,we remove the plastic molds.
- A hot once we introduce the coulant and leave 12-15 minutes. We must see that swell, and seem muffins, but not too much so because it will not be the heart of liquid chocolate.
GD Star RatingCoulant cannabic,